Pre-Marketing 4.6.11April 6, 2011: 7:35 AM ET
* Peter Lattman: The private equity parallels with Buffett/Sokol
* Ronald Barusch: A time bomb in the Texas Instruments/National Semi deal
* Maryam Omidi: What will the new super-exchange be named? NYSDAQNext?
* Gady Epstein: Who trusts China?
* Buttonwood: The five stages of sovereign debt grief
* Open government: New York City data is now available to entrepreneurs
* Ben Horowitz: The most difficult CEO skill is managing your own psychology
* Video: Michael Steinhardt says Warren Buffett has "managed to achieve a snow job that has conned virtually everyone in the press."
* The indefatigable Heidi Moore returns to the full-time online grind, as part of her MarketPlace gig. But "don't call it a blog."
* Tweet of the Day: @ChadwickMatlin Government shutdown eerily shadowing plot of Parks and Rec Season 2. Just need Rob Lowe to head back to the White House.