Pre-Marketing: Fusion-io flashes massive IPOJune 9, 2011: 7:07 AM ET
* Not a flash sale: Fusion-io raises $233 million in oversubscribed IPO
* Andrew Leonard: Tim Geithner's plan to lose the 2012 election
* Richard Bernstein: "Monstrous" risks in emerging markets this year
* The next billion-dollar Internet company: Coupons.com
* Felix Salmon: How fiscal ideology trumped job creation
* Bruce Bartlett: What your taxes do (and don't) buy for you
* The big goodbye: Steve Eisman is leaving FrontPoint and his funds will be liquidated
* Locust bait: "Under current rules more is known about the mafia than the antics of private equity"
* Perform or perish: Federal fees halted to 3 large mortgage service providers, until they start doing a better job
* Henry Blodget: Time to eat crow. The NYT pay-wall is working
* Carl the concierge? Icahn plans to personally invite back a gambler who just took the Tropicana for $5.8 million at blackjack
* Tweet of the Day from @wquist, related to Fusion-io IPO: "People heard Facebook and left the room to put their buy order in"