Pre-Marketing: Defanging the credit rating agenciesAugust 3, 2011: 7:40 AM ET
* Bethany McLean: Why won't anyone defang the credit rating agencies?
* Massive cyber-espionage uncovered: Was China behind Operation Shady RAT?
* Prostitutes run on Dunkin: Why Fred got up so early to make the donuts...
* Barry Ritholtz: Sell the bounce
* Chart of the Day: Welfare states
* S. Anthony Iannarino: Why sales is a team sport
* Tim Geithner: It was a terrible process, but a good result
* What debt crisis? The best bet last month was U.S. treasuries
* Zack Whittaker: Patriot Act affects European cloud adoption
* You'd better shop around: Doing due diligence on your venture capitalist
* Literal interest in Jon Corzine: MF Global sells bonds with an interesting clause
* New world order of global sovereigns: When corporations have better credit ratings
* Not so charming: Bracelet maker Pandora loses 2/3 of its value after cutting forecast
* Benefits of paying attention in math class: How to win the Massachusetts lottery every 3 months