Pre-Marketing: Credit Crunch 2.0?August 29, 2011: 7:01 AM ET
* Satyajit Das: Is credit crunch 2.0 imminent?
* Felix Salmon: To judge Groupon's viability, you need to look at both quantitative and qualitative measures
* Chris O'Brien: Who will be the next Steve Jobs?
* From the freezer: What next for Libya's sovereign wealth fund?
* EconMatters: PIMCO missed the Treasuries trade of the year
* Pink slip tracker: The 14 largest mass layoffs of 2011
* Pfizer's fall: How big is too big for pharma innovation?
* Stephen Lubben: Supreme Court messes with the bankruptcy system
* Andrew Bary spills iced coffee all over Dunkin Donuts' valuation
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning email on deals & deal-makers