Pre-Marketing: Mr. Geithner goes to PolandSeptember 16, 2011: 7:00 AM ET
* What Geithner told Europe: Leverage that bailout fund
* Peter Kafka: Why Betaworks broke up the band
* Ryan Lawler: A deeper look at the NetFlix subscriber loss
* Stanford's new peer pressure: "If you haven't started a company by 20, you're a failure."
* Brian Blackstone: The economics of Oktoberfest
* It's a game: Explaining the European financial crisis with legos
* Nuclear option: BoA has considered a Countrywide bankruptcy
* Cambridge's Kendall Square now has an "Entrepreneur Walk of Fame"
* Exit stage left: John Mack stepping down as Morgan Stanley chairman
* Exit stage right: Twitter loses its chief scientist
* No spending cuts here: SEC and CFTC get increases in 2012 budgets
* Richard Russell: 12 tips for the new normal
* Tweet of the Day: @EvelynRusli accd to rogue ubs trader's FB profile, he is a lover of adobe flash, photography, and "princess beatrice's ridiculous royal wedding hat"
* John Stewart takes on the Solyndra debacle: