Pre-Marketing: Tax collectors target bank dealsSeptember 26, 2011: 7:46 AM ET
* Jeff Matthews: Ben Bernanke and the "Costanza Effect"
* Unsafe haven: U.S. tax authorities target cross-border bank deals
* Dear Yahoos: Employee memo says strategic review could take "months"
* Sign up for our morning email: GetTermSheet.com
* Semil Shah: Why Facebook wants a web of real identities
* Bruce Booth: Debunking myths about corporate VC in biotech
* John Otis: Violent protests threaten Columbia's oil boom
* Matthew Creamer: Did Netflix and Facebook forget about their customers?
* Ikea effect: Why we value things we assemble more highly than premades
* Meg Whitman, when asked if HP paid too much for Autonomy: "It is what it is."