Pre-Marketing: BlackBerry failureOctober 13, 2011: 6:46 AM ET
* Not many answers: Why did BlackBerry service fail?
* Goldman Sachs to employees: Avoid Occupy Wall Street
* Andrew Yang is launching a Teach for America-like program for entrepreneurs
* Gary Rivlin: The perils of borrowing online
* The investor brain: How neuroscience is demystifying the markets
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning email on deals & deal-makers
* No more wrist slaps: Prison sentences for insider trading is on the rise
* Annualize that: Using merger arbitrage in equity portfolios
* Tweet of the Day: @PIMCO: Gross: Class warfare by the 99%? Of course, they're fighting back after 30 years of being shot at.
* Parody alert: "Elizabeth Warren" is running for Senate: