Pre-Marketing: The 'other' big Iowa storyJanuary 3, 2012: 6:27 AM ET
* The other Iowa story: Ethanol tax credit expires
* Gary Rivlin: The highest-paid CEO you've never heard of
* Bruce Booth: Biotech's half glass full for 2012
* SoundCloud raises $50 million: What it means
* Leigh Drogen: Whole Foods is the next Starbucks
* Kevin Paul Dupont: Flexible Flyer, the king of sleds, slides on
* "President" Romney: U.S. "won't give a dollar to save Europe."
* Doug Kass: 15 surprises for 2012
* John Elkington: Will 2012 launch a decade of sustainable capitalism?
Sign up for my daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com