Pre-Marketing: Exchange merger in doubtJanuary 11, 2012: 6:50 AM ET
* Teri Buhl: Sex, lies and trading on the Gold Coast
* Derek Thompson: Romney and the American gospel of efficiency
* Rocky exchange: European regulators set to block NYSE-DB merger
* Scott Bell: This research report is not "research"
* Over-leveraged: PE exec accused of breaking waiter's finger
* Scaling Etsy: What went wrong, what went right
* David Biesel: Super pro-rata rights aren't super
* Jon Friedman: Is Netflix surging on takeover rumors?
* Dick Grasso: Reclassify naked derivatives as online gaming
* Searching for your biz model? Web economy b.s. generator
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for my daily email on deals and deal-makers
* Twitter on Google search changes: "We think that's bad for people, publishers, news organizations and Twitter users."