Pre-Marketing: BlackBerry's lost empireFebruary 22, 2012: 7:00 AM ET
* Jesse Hicks: How RIM lost an empire
* John Hudson: Peter Thiel is Ron Paul's sugar daddy
* Noam Scheiber: The memo Larry Summers didn't want Obama to see
* Tom Murphy: On energy, the way is shut
* Pedram Keyani: From college to Silicon Valley
* Chris Christie to Warren Buffett: "Shut up"
* IMF analysis: Greek's debt ratio may remain at 160% in 2020
* Alexis Madrigal: Why drones may spark a privacy renaissance
* Beyond Facebook: The rise of interest-based social networks
* Author alert: Meredith Whitney lands a book deal
* Michael Arrington: Palo Alto or San Francisco?
* Tweet of the Day: @paulcarr There's going to come a point where the Internet is just a billion people posting and reposting, cutting and recutting the same beige square
Get Dan's daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com