Pre-Marketing: Private equity tax cut?March 12, 2012: 7:06 AM ET
* Fools' golden parachute: MF Global to pay bonuses
* Tone-deaf GOP? 20% tax cut proposal for PE/hedge funds
* Luke Timmerman: A path to more accelerated FDA approvals
* Gawker: Twitter financials leak
* Bank lawyer: MBIA boss was insider trading
* Do as I say: Peter Thiel heads to campus
* Staci Kramer: Is CNN buying Mashable for $200 million?
* Farhad Manjoo: Amazon's brilliant plan to overpay for your iPad2
* Merger Monday: Zoll Medical being bought for $2 billion
* Next neuro: Bicycle lets you change gears with your mind
* Barry Ritholtz: Regulate credit default swaps like insurance products
* Tweet of the Day: @EddyElfenbein: At the rate of job creation, if February had 31 days, the unemployment rate nearly would have rounded down to 8.2%. $$
* Tweet of the Day II: @larryvc: If the "next Facebook" is started by a senior citizen, I wonder if seed funds will start to pop up around assisted living centers.
Get Dan's daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com