Pre-Marketing: The Corzine RuleMarch 27, 2012: 6:43 AM ET
* Matt Levine: It's time for a 'Corzine Rule'
* Beyond BATS: Others in the IPO Hall of Shame
* Barry Ritholtz: Why Apple should buy Twitter
* Dharmesh Shah: 26 ways to avoid founder failure
* Diamonds not forever? Rio Tinto may sell business
* Peter Tchir: Why do we need leveraged ETFs?
* Anti-growth? World Bank nominee under fire over book
* Paul Pendergrass: Is Howard Schultz's spin bad for Starbucks?
* What will she say? J.P. Morgan lawyer on MF Global witness list
* Hamish McKenzie: The future of magazines should look like Spotify
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Tweet of the Day: @grossdm: Know how you can tell Mad Men is set in 60s? Guy working in advertising can afford to live in greenwich