Pre-Marketing: Groupon woesApril 3, 2012: 7:09 AM ET
* Big deal: SEC probes Groupon (again)
* Fred Wilson: Coming of age in venture capital
* Justin Fox: Would you want Carl Icahn to run your company?
* Alec MacGillis: Why hedgies despise Obama
* Value Yahoo: Third Point launches website to make its case
* Tadas Viskanta: The blogosphere's role in financial literacy
* Steve Lopez: The bizarre calculus of emergency room charges
* If two trains leave... Using predictive software to reduce train derailments
* Maria Aspan: Can credit card companies and retailers kiss and make up?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Tweet of the Day: @TPCarney Bittersweet: When your 2 y/o son gives you his bacon to eat because he doesn't like bacon.