Pre-Marketing: No betting on futuresApril 4, 2012: 7:18 AM ET
* Oxymoron: No betting allowed at futures exchange
* Matthew O'Brien: Keynes was the Buffett of his day
* Sarah Lacy: Debunking the he Ron Conway-Ed Lee 'conspiracy'
* Have it your way: Burger King is returning to the public markets
* Stephen Marche: The war against youth
* Addicted to cheese? Here's why
* Reading the chips: Is a tech slowdown coming?
* Lee Shavel: How to pick an investment banker
* Still not getting Term Sheet in your inbox? Sign up here.
* Deborah Solomon: Killing the 'job-killing regulation' meme
* Stewart Brand: How real innovation is now coming from the South
* Tweet of the day: @dmac1 Groupon joins 12% of companies who disclosed weakness in financial controls w/in 1 yr of IPO since 2004 says Audit Analytics. 15% w/in 2 yrs