Pre-Marketing: Skipping the StreetApril 12, 2012: 7:29 AM ET
* Roche to Illumina: You're not Apple
* Bond bombshell: Blackrock's Street shortcut
* Anthony Mirhaydari: The dark side of 'Made in America'
* Jordan Weissmann: Lessons from the 14th Century's Silicon Valley
* Missing the Marks: Oaktree prices low IPO
* Beverly Goodman: Can Legg Mason bounce back?
* Shane Mac: Why a remote workforce is bad for startups
* Sarah Lacy: Why Facebook acquisitions tend to work
* Whitney Tilson: A millionaire for higher taxes
* George Soros: Europe's future is not up to the Bundesbank
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers