Pre-Marketing: Volcker Rule side-stepApril 19, 2012: 7:14 AM ET
* Bad Buy? The future retail wasteland
* Jesse Eisinger: Volcker Rule's spirit being violated
* Beyond petty cash: Chesapeake CEO "borrowed" $1.1 billion
* Squam Lake: Money funds are systemic risk
* See-saw leverage: The financial advisor kid meme
* Call of duty: Gaming vet enters venture capital
* Jill Dyche: How to avoid big data gotcha's
* Ben Kuchera: The ugly side of Kickstarter
* Eliza Browning: 5 business etiquette rules that still matter
* Fracking fallout? Central U.S. earthquakes rise "spectacularly"
* Daniel Wolfe: How voice controls can revamp mobile banking
* Mostly stock: Financial details of the Facebook-Instagram deal
* Aaron Carroll: How Abbott Labs is costing us $700 million per year
* Still not getting Term Sheet in your inbox each morning? Sign up here!