Pre-Marketing: Nestlé gets Pfizer baby bizApril 23, 2012: 7:00 AM ET
* 60 Minutes: The case against Lehman Brothers
* Ken Auletta: Too few walls between Stanford and Silicon Valley?
* Great Wolf fallout: Shortcomings of banker valuation opinions
* Felix Salmon: What does corruption scandal mean for Banco Walmart?
* Cocoa-flavored formula: Nestlé buying Pfizer's infant biz for $11.9 billion
* Charlie O'Donnell: When should I raise my seed round?
* Ben Horowitz: About our Instagram & PicPlz investments
* Greg Roth: Georgia is finally on private equity's mind
* Pay to play? Wall St. worried about big Romney donations
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers