Pre-Marketing: Coty IPO?May 17, 2012: 6:59 AM ET
* Coty's next move: Is an IPO on tap?
* Big deal: Pinterest raises $100m at $1.5b valuation
* Daniel Goss: Is Dimon's 'stupid' defense a smart move?
* Darren Rovell: Is Chesapeake inflated OK Thunder ticket prices?
* Deja vu: Yahoo mulls Alibaba plan
* David Pogue: The cell phone owner's bill of rights
* Dan Frommer: The real lesson of Yahoo's CEO debacle
* Alice Hines: How couponing moms cost JC Penney $55 million
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals and deal-makers
* Nin-Hai Tseng: As student loans grow, so does university leadership pay
* Tweet of the Day: @pkafka: I wish some Facebook experts would hire PR people to let me know they're available for comment.
* Tweet of the Day II: @tristanwalker everyone complaining about Facebook ads and no one is talking about Facebook credits. That product at scale will shut people up really fast