Pre-Marketing: HP cuts deepMay 18, 2012: 6:48 AM ET
* Chainsaw Meg: HP to cut 25,000 jobs
* Income inequality: The talk TED won't let you see
* Roger Ehrenberg: Is Facebook the next Blackstone?
* Economist: Time to prepare for Greece's departure
* Matt Honan: How Yahoo killed Flicker and lost the Internet
* Matt Levine: How Treasury wants to make banks boring again
* Standing O: Zuck addresses the hackers
* Peter Eavis: Facebook's missing risk factor
* Andy Borowitz: A letter from Mark Zuckerberg
* Michael Greeley: Does Facebook solve VC industry woes?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Tweet of the Day: @jyarow When you're not sure how to make money from a huge audience, just say "data." People will think you're smart.