Pre-Marketing: Yahoo makes Alibaba dealMay 21, 2012: 6:53 AM ET
* Done deal: Yahoo agrees to sell some Alibaba
* Biotech's endangered species list: Mid-sized pharma
* Root canals: Is private equity driving dental abuse?
* Vinicius Vacanti: Things first-time founders regret saying
* Matthew Ingram: Facebook's biggest problem is that it's a media company
* E.J. Dionne: A choice of capitalisms
* Nauseating? Cory Booker backtracks on Bain
* Fred Wilson: The Darwinian evolution of startup hubs
* Public-private partnership: Obama, CEOs and food aid
* NASDAQ boss on Facebook IPO: "This was not our finest hour"
* Chris Anderson: The "real story" on TED and income inequality
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers