Pre-Marketing: Breaking up News Corp.June 26, 2012: 6:53 AM ET
* Murdokinesis... News Corp. may split in two
* Prison dispatch: Musings of a hedge fund con man
* Blade Runner at 30: Which predictions have come true?
* Hamish McKenzie: Chinese tech IPO are dead. Long live M&A.
* More McClendon: Chesapeake and rival plotted to suppress land prices
* Steve Waldman: Stabilizing prices is immoral
* Rankings: Presidents as economists-in-chief
* IPO substitute? Gogo secures $135 million credit facility
* Flipboard's Mike McCue: "Never say never" to being acquired
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Photo of the Day: Superheros aren't immune to economic hardship
* Tweet of the Day: @levie The best part about getting acquired by Microsoft is free MS Office Licenses for life! Followed by the $1.2 Billion.
* Tweet of the Day II: @mattyglesias: Thanks to Montana ruling, business will finally have the chance to influence the political process.
* Oregon treasurer Ted Wheeler: "If Oregon had not been invested in private equity over the past decade--and had put those dollars into the regular stock market instead--it would have translated into an estimated $4 billion less in earnings--$400 million per year."