Pre-Marketing: Barclays loses its headJuly 3, 2012: 6:57 AM ET
* Tarnished: Bob Diamond quits as Barclays CEO
* Oops: Microsoft's $6 billion mistake
* Nicholas Shaxson: Where Mitt Romney's money lives
* Big gas: Chesapeake's 1% tax rate
* Uh oh: Manufacturing slump reaches U.S.
* John Herrman: Maybe it's time to own a real camera again
* Colin Read: Wall Street quants owe a debt to obscure French student
* Brian O'Malley: Has subscription commerce already jumped the shark?
* Smartest guy in the room: Exxon CEO slams "lazy" media, "illiterate" public
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for my daily email on deals & deal-makers