Pre-marketing: Watch the Fed, Barofsky speaks outJuly 25, 2012: 8:15 AM ET
* Stocks watch: Apple and Ford could mean a choppy day.
* Neil Barofsky on regulators/LIBOR: "A blind eye is almost a kind way of putting what's happened."
* Bank of England, too little too late: British regulators spotted the London Whale, but did nothing.
* Global economy woes: British recession worse than forecast.
* Insider trading update: John Kinnucan expected to plead guilty.
* Apple miss: the iPad maker disappoints the Street.
* Really expensive real estate watch: Ex-Lehman COO Joe Gregory puts 15,000 sq ft house up for sale
* Really controversial real estate watch: Ground zero building has few tenants.
* HBO to Netflix: No partnership for you!
* Hit me again, this time harder: Jefferies' Sean George is in it for the fight.
* Bostonians rejoice!: A-Rod breaks hand.