Pre-Marketing: Libor's failed whistle blowerJuly 30, 2012: 7:18 AM ET
* Douglas Keegan: My thwarted attempt to tell of Libor shenanigans
* Luke Timmerman: Tough questions on cancer cost-effectiveness
* John Abell: Facebook needs a new CEO
* Dave McClure: Yahoo should think pink, not purple
* It's complicated: How much money did Wilbur Ross really raise?
* Politico: Did GOP leaders quash the "Solyndra rebellion?"
* Gary Silverman: For Sandy Weill, it's all about the stock price
* Nick Bilton: Innovations snuffed out by Craigslist
* Sam Mamudi: An Olympics only the sponsors could love
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for my daily email on deals & deal-makers