Pre-Marketing: Bernanke lessonsJuly 31, 2012: 7:06 AM ET
* John Hussman: No such thing as risk?
* Chris Dodd: Sandy Weill being "too simplistic"
* Rex Nutting: 5 lessons Bernanke learned on the job
* Michael Arrington: CraigsList isn't evil
* Inevitable: Ross Levinsohn leaves Yahoo
* Howard Lindzon: Twitter hijacks Stocktwits
* Can-kicking convention: Heat rises on central banks
* Andrew Ross Sorkin: What Apple should consider buying
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* David Beisel: Signaling pricing expectations early in seed round talks
* Brad Loncar: It's time to include independent investors on earnings calls
* Line of the Day, from Patrick Vlaskovitz: "You can only scale growth once you have something to grow."
* Line of the Day II, from Albert Wegner: "One thing that always jumps out at me when looking at these bills is that they get away without a problem statement and without explaining how the bill is supposed to solve the problem."