Pre-Marketing: Olympic day jobsAugust 10, 2012: 6:58 AM ET
* Off the track: What 36 Olympians do for their day jobs
* Wenzhe Zhou: How big data is changing everyday business
* Calamity contingency: U.S. banks told to make disaster plans
* Meghan Casserly: What happens to Google employees when they die
* Antoine Gara: Private equity refocuses on U.S.
* Shocker: The best Internet stock of 2012 is... AOL!
* Onion brilliance: Lower class grateful it's not part of middle class
* Scam alert: Marc Andreessen is not launching a China fund
* Erskine Bowles: Romney's tax plan won't cut the deficit
* Mayo and Myriad: Can two patent rulings chill innovation?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* No cash for you: Yahoo reconsiders Alibaba-related share repurchases
* Valley diversification: Tristan Walker launches program for minority engineers
* Tweet of the Day: @
pkedrosky: I like how Best Buy just can't seem to stay saved. It's the Greece of consumer electronics.