Pre-Marketing: Silicon Valley heatAugust 24, 2012: 7:10 AM ET
* Mitt Romney: What I learned at Bain Capital
* Alexia Tsotsis: Siri is the new Clippy
* VC valuation in Silicon Valley: Up. WAY up.
* What now? Plan B for curbing money market funds
* Looking east: Japan is facing its own fiscal cliff
* Ben Kesling: Tootsie Roll's secret empire
* Simon Johnson: Why does Wall Street always win?
* Graph of the Day: 60 years of American economic history
* Mark Gongloff: CNBC thinks shrinking middle class is awesome
* Reuniting with Ross? News Corp. digital chief Jon Miller leaves
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Dave McClure unleashed: "VCs are stupid. They are absolutely stupid."