Pre-Marketing: Kickstarter for IPOs?September 28, 2012: 7:17 AM ET
* Buyer beware: Kickstarter for IPOs
* Jon Hilsenrath: How Bernanke sold QE3
* Mark Hulbert: The bond market has peaked
* Matthew O'Brien: Meet the world's worst central banker
* Corruption: SEC charges ex-Goldman exec in pay-to-play scheme
* Rumor: Amazon is developing a Square rival
* Bloomberg: Bring back Build America Bonds
* Commodities: How the drought will affect grocery bills
* More SEC action: Today in insider trading...
* David Weidner: Meredith Whitney, replacement referee
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Amazing science: Some women literally have men on the brain
* J.K. Rowling: Why I didn't leave the UK, despite the high taxes
* Peter Cornelius: European PE's decline was "massive exaggeration"
* Tweet of the Day:
@dharmesh: Raising venture capital for a startup is not a necessary evil. It is neither necessary nor evil.
* Historical footage: Mitt Romney discussing Bain Capital in 1985: