Pre-Marketing: Romney vs. Wall Street?October 4, 2012: 7:14 AM ET
* Debate 1: Romney vs. "New York banks"
* Debate 2: Romney's $90 billion "green" distortion
* Gold mine: AOL looking to spin out CrunchBase
* Susan Dominus: The woman who took the fall for JP Morgan
* Easter egg: Siri's strange movie reviews
* Big hack: Student data stolen at 36 universities
* Trend alert? Private equity firm buys up foreclosed homes
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Erin Griffith: Native ads will (maybe) save us all
* Ed Sec Duncan: "Over the next few years, textbooks should be obsolete"
* Marc Andreessen: How an intelligence officer convinced us to back Facebook
* Tweet of the Day II: @felixsalmon Romney views Obamacare through the eyes of an employer; Obama, through the eyes of the formerly uninsurable.
* Tweet of the Day III: @ReformedBroker Jim Lehrer trained for the moderator gig by watching Taylor Swift accept awards