Pre-Marketing: 'Death' of French private equityOctober 5, 2012: 7:23 AM ET
* Dan Diamond: How experts read the jobs number
* Thanks Francois: "The death of private equity in France"
* Gulay Ozkan: Turkish entrepreneurs and the Syrian threat
* Catherine Rampell: When startup job creation stops at one
* Matt Wirz: Investors jumping off the junk pile
* Mark Pincus: Yes, Zynga's Q3 results were lousy
* Jeffrey Goldfarb: What might the FT be worth in a sale?
* Josh Brown: How to avoid the next Hewlett-Packard
* 38 Studios fallout: Curt Schilling may sell rings, bloody sock
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* E.S. Browning: Despite gains, stock market can't lure some back
* Tweet of the Day: @mikeisaac I wonder who the OMGPop guys sit with in the Zynga cafeteria.