Pre-Marketing: Romney's early Staples worriesNovember 2, 2012: 7:03 AM ET
* Bad Barclays: It's not just LIBOR anymore
* Beth Healy: Romney's early Staples worries
* Chris Sacca: VC self-promotion has become intolerable
* Brad Tuttle: Brand names don't mean as much anymore
* On the block: Advance Auto ponders sale
* Peter Lattman: The Bruce-Bharara bromance
* Wade Roush: A robot rides out Sandy
* Not New York: The world's top financial center is...
* That was quick: Why Bob Mansfield is back at Apple
* Liquidity Event: Term Sheet is coming to NYC on November 29. Get your ticket.
* Better never than late: Harvard Biz School does Gangham Style: