Pre-Marketing: Should Oracle finally buy HP?November 27, 2012: 7:05 AM ET
* Jonathan Tseng: Finally time for Oracle to buy HP?
* Josh Constine: The social commerce attribution problem
* Josh Sosland: In final, terrible Hostess chapter, Hurt stands out
* Storage Wars: Brad Garlinghouse vs. Aaron Levie
* Academia: Private equity doesn't pose a debt threat
* Unfinished business: What SEC's Shapiro leaves behind
* Warren Buffett: Jamie Dimon should succeed Geithner
* Matthew Yglesias: Why are hotel rooms so expensive?
* Ansuya Harjani: Should markets be cheering Greek debt deal?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Jordan Weissmann: Who's really to blame for the Wal-Mart strikes?