Pre-Marketing: Goldman's big callDecember 10, 2012: 7:09 AM ET
* Rob Fishman: Google's lost social network
* Dark cloud: Consumer spending wobbles
* Silver lining: Goldman sees major turnaround
* Follow the money: Is Dan Gertler looting the Congo?
* Backtrack: Indiana pension halts massive secondary PE sales
* Pink Bloomberg machines? Mr. Mayor weighs an FT acquisition
* Instagram to Twitter: Drop dead
* Lee Hower: Why VCs don't 'crossover' invest
* Bonus season: A class conflict at top law firms
* Made Fresh Daily: After Sandy, a Seaport cafe fights to rebuild
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Closing in on Cohen: Feds investigate SAC for Weight Watchers trades
* Tweet of the Day: @moneymorningben It makes sense the employment to population ratio will decline given demographics of baby boom retirements.