Pre-Marketing: Should Bloomberg buy Linkedin?December 11, 2012: 6:58 AM ET
* Felix Salmon: Bloomberg should buy LinkedIn
* Ben Parr: No Felix, that's stupid
* Mayan money: Profiting from the "end of the world"
* Bailout over: U.S. Treasury selling rest of AIG shares
* Sequoia Capital's Doug Leone: "Big is the enemy of great"
* James Parker: Lights out for China's solar power industry?
* Cowards: Why DC pols won't enable the boom economy
* Tax disclosure timing: Did TXU sucker its bondholders?
* Post-layoffs: The Boston Zynga diaspora
* Under the bridge: U.S. patent lawsuits dominated by trolls
* Carl Thoma: The changing face of private equity
* No shots for you: Diageo out of the Jose Cuervo auction
* James Allworth: How corruption is strangling innovation
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Tweet of the Day: @jbarro In general, the louder an industry complains about a policy, the fewer negative impacts that policy has on the broader economy.