Pre-Marketing: Should Goldman Sachs stop underwriting debt?December 14, 2012: 6:47 AM ET
* Anil Dash: The Web we lost
* Project Blitzkrieg: Huge bank hack planned
* John Carney: Should Goldman Sachs stop underwriting debt?
* Delusional: Mozilo says Countrywide was "world-class company"
* David Weidner: Investors gorged while U.S. debt ballooned
* Matt Taibbi: HSBC settlement proves drug war is a joke
* Entrepreneur: "The Internet was just trying to throw money at us"
* NBNK and more: Wilbur Ross targets European banks
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily deals & deal-makers newsletter
* Linette Lopez: Why bankers should hang in GuyFieri's infamous Times Sq restaurant
* Mark Leibovich: 17 things I Learned from The Economist's "The World in 2013" issue