Pre-Marketing: AIG's lawsuit strategyJanuary 9, 2013: 7:12 AM ET
* Matt Levine: What AIG is really doing
* Ex-U.S. Mint director: $1 trillion platinum coin is a worthless gimmick
* A different ex-U.S. Mint director: $1 trillion platinum coin is viable solution
* An outside opinion: The Simpsons (sort of) weigh in on #MintTheCoin
* Who is a better detective: Batman of Sherlock Holmes?
* It's back: PE firms taking another look at Gardner Denver
* Ask the VC: Our investor closed shop, what do we do?
* Eric Wilbur: One solution for disgruntled NHL fans
* Greenwich rat: Ex-SAC trader names 20 more inside traders
* Non-bucket list: What people who live to 100 have in common
* Burglary burn: Thieves break into Microsoft offices, taking on iPads
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily newsletter on deals & dealmakers