Pre-Marketing: Office Max merging with Office Depot?February 19, 2013: 7:01 AM ET
* Alexia Tsotsis: 'Killing it' isn't worth it
* Heidi Moore: Spotting insider trading for dummies
* Stapled: Office Max and Office Depot in merger talks
* Kickbacks, what kickbacks? Steve Rattner's reemergence
* Hack attack: Tracing cyber break-ins back to Chinese army
* Sarah Butcher: How to tell your spouse you got a bad bonus
* Disruptive medicine? The coming failure of 'Accountable Care'
* Lauren Wilson: Giving girls a startup chance in Silicon Valley
* Michael Carney: Why shoes have dominated this generation of e-commerce
* Paul Kedrosky: VC contraction is over, but accelerator contraction looms
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily newsletter on deals & dealmakers
* Quote of the Day from Howard Marks: "You know the definition of an economist? A portfolio manager who doesn't mark to market."
* Tweet of the Day: @hblodget: Tech folks making common and typical mistake when laughing at NYT Tesla driver: Normal people just want things to work.