Pre-Marketing: Facebook's losing teens?March 4, 2013: 6:37 AM ET
* Barry Ritholtz: The lies investors tell themselves
* Ellis Hamburger: Why Facebook may be losing teens
* Matt Levine: AIG is even more not owned by the government
* Joshua Green: Why America won't listen to Simpson & Bowles
* 60 Minutes: China's ghost cities
* Wade Roush: Facebook killed my blog
* Josh Breinlinger: The VC associate model is broken
* Unintentional comedy goldmine: Steve Rattner vs. the JOBS Act
* Better than you think: What artists really make off music sales
* Crumble crumble: Greece is reclassified as an 'emerging market'
* Prison.com: Former Internet millionaire guilty of peddling drugs
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Jason Zweig: Have investors finally cracked the stock-picking code?