Pre-Marketing: Is Bitcoin money?April 1, 2013: 7:01 AM ET
* Cullen Roche: Bitcoin is definitely money
* Opening day: Hedge funder quits to bet on baseball
* Story teller: Silicon Valley's theater director turned IPO advisor
* David Holmes: Is Reddit broken?
* Taxes: Wild & crazy deductions
* Scott Weiss: The building is the new server
* Katie Benner: Should Steve Cohen shut down SAC?
* Somini Sengupta: Letting down our guard on Web privacy
* Anil Dash: 10 tips guaranteed to improve a startup's success
* History II: How the ATM revolutionized banking
* William Cohan: Will Wall St. ever learn that emails are forever?
* Chart of the Day: Why phasing out energy subsidies is a great idea
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Emily Flitter: Insider case vs. SAC's Steinberg may be hard to prove