Pre-Marketing: Gunmaker shunned by Wall StreetApril 18, 2013: 6:59 AM ET
* Helaine Olen: 'Financial literacy' is a bunch of hooey
* Robert Cyran: Gunmaker gets cold shoulder on Wall St.
* Stubborn: Why PE firms want to stick with Energy Future
* Data: VC investing falls in Q1
* Hunter Walk: Google's 'Fiber' endgame
* Glenn Hutchins: Tech will outpace GDP
* Reinhoff & Rogoff: Yup, we goofed. But...
* Psilos: The future of healthcare venture capital
* Atul Gawande: Why Boston's hospitals were ready
* Cyber-bullying lawsuit: T. Boone Pickens vs... his son?
* Paul McMorrow: What Dunkin' Donuts means to Bostonians
* Jessica Lessin: Expenses mount for app launches
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers