Pre-Marketing: Public company, public tax filing?May 22, 2013: 6:50 AM ET
* Alex Mayyasi: Food truck economics
* Matt Wirz: Beware of the covenant bubble
* David Beisel: Debunking 7 conventional VC wisdom
* Felix Salmon: Public companies should have public tax filings
* David Kirkpatrick: Class warfare knives coming for tech plutocrats
* Top chef: 3D printed food?
* How dare you? "Netflix adultery" affects half of all relationships
* Unprecedented: Town wipes its hands of pension responsibilities
* Ben Sesser: It's still damn hard to build an enterprise company
* Corporate villain of the day: Western & Southern Insurance Group
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily newsletter on deals & dealmakers
* Tweet of the Day: @sullycnbc I'd say call it TRAP (Tax Repatriation as Patriotism) but that probably doesn't send the right message...