Pre-Marketing: Ron Johnson, desperate DJMay 29, 2013: 7:04 AM ET
* Course correction: EU eases up on austerity
* Mark Suster: VC-bashing may be cool, but it's dumb
* Cisco to EU: Please annul Microsoft's purchase of Skype
* Radio nowhere: Ron Johnson's internal JC Penney broadcasts
* McSweeney's: The Uber of organ transplants
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily newsletter
* Fund manager: Tech is "where cash goes to die"
* Brooke Howell: Why Goldman Sachs went social
* Venice Beinnale: Iraq's art world emerges from the ruins
* SEC filing of the Day: Jelloshotmaker LLC has raised $1 million
* The end of cheap clothes? What Cambodia's violent strike means
* Matt Nordan: 5 lessons learned from bringing U.S. cleantech to China
* Kickstarter of the day: ProPublica wants to investigate the intern economy
* Tim Cook: Congressional testimony was "an opportunity, not a pain in the ass."