Pre-Marketing: Google is (still) buying Waze?June 10, 2013: 7:02 AM ET
* This time it's real? Google to buy Waze
* UnclearWire: Sprint & Softbank weigh alternatives
* Too big to pass: Brown-Vitter bank bill struggling to find support
* Jeff Elder: Mary Meeker's mobile misinformation has consequences
* Mary Meeker: It wasn't misinformation
* Jason Zweig: What's eating munis?
* Big deal: IHS buying CarFax for $1.4 billion
* Blackstone's Steve Schwarzman: I have no desire to retire
* Paul Krugman: Politicians must shake off economic fatalism
* Kenny Suleimanagich: Kodak's problem child
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Jonathan Alter: Did hipster tech really save the Obama campaign?
* Joe Weisenthal: Chinese trade collapsed because old numbers were a sham
* Tweet of the Day: @hunterwalk: We're surprised we can't trust our govt despite our use of Snapchat being driven by feeling we can't even trust our friends