Pre-Marketing: Google's private equity deal?June 19, 2013: 6:50 AM ET
* Big VC deal: Fab now valued at $1 billion
* About time: SEC to seek more admissions of fault
* Buying spree: Google considering private equity alliances
* Unconventional wisdom: Could tapering cause yields to fall?
* If bees go extinct: What supermarkets would look like
* Jeff Jordan: The Series B round is the new Series A round
* Felix Salmon: Detroit takes aim at its pensioners
* That's all folks: Last ever telegram will be sent next month
* David Sterman: How to "Bernanke-proof" your portfolio
* Sarah Lacy: Is Waze overvalued or is Foursquare undervalued?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Lead lobbyist: National Venture Capital Association names new president
* Where could they have learned better? NCAA makes College World Series error