Pre-Marketing: Payday paychecksJuly 1, 2013: 7:02 AM ET
* Jason Mendelsohn: The VC bargain
* Payday paychecks: Card fees sting American workers
* Jonathan Weil: Where are the LIBOR cases against U.S. banks?
* Paul Graham: Startup investing trends
* Big Deal: Liberty Media circles Time Warner Cable
* Spin cycle: If films were reviewed like video games
* Full control: Nokia buys Siemens out of JV for $2.2 billion
* Only 178 days 'til Christmas: Shopping for a used submarine
* There's no app for this: Who will care for me?
* Mariah Summers: Hedge fund uses "Steve Carell film" strategy
* Bill Aulet: Why the MIT blackjack team became entrepreneurs
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for daily email newsletter on deals & dealmakers
* Literal money laundering: Alleged scheme fronted by 10 million bars of soap
* Felix Salmon: How a Goldman Sachs scavenger hunt is like a private equity deal