Pre-Marketing: Spitzer's returnJuly 8, 2013: 6:42 AM ET
* He's back: Spitzer running for office
* Ben Horowitz: The trouble with shared command
* Felix Salmon: The government has outsourced labor policy
* Joe Weisenthal: The new pain trade
* Chris Yeh: Why it seems all VCs are a-holes
* Reversal: Thomson Reuters to end early data peeks
* Claire Suddath: The right way for CEOs to deliver bad news
* Julie Steinberg: Banks take different tacks on 'Volcker Rule'
* Larry Summers: It's time for a new foreign income tax rate
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* If you can't buy 'em... New Zynga CEO wanted to buy co. while with Microsoft
* Tweet of the Day: @carney: Bitcoin skeptics should celebrate Winklevoss fund. It'll be the easiest way to short the stuff.