Pre-Marketing: $12 billion pharmacy dealJuly 15, 2013: 6:50 AM ET
* Justin Fox: The upside of bad investment returns
* Can it last? The healthcare cost curve is flattening
* Daniel Gross: How Noodles & Co. punked Wall Street
* Big deal: Loblaw buying Shoppers Drug Mart for $12 billion
* A sound loss: RIP Amar Bose
* Sequestration: Pain in Pine Ridge
* Paul Graham: Do things that don't scale
* The 2.5X Rule: Must startups pay advisors?
* Fix student loan crisis? Put schools on the hook
* China's Q2 GDP: It slowed down, but not as much as feared
* Post Goldman, pre-trial: A global education for Fabrice Tourre
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
*So long Codeacademy: MIT finds a way to program using natural language
* Barry Ritholtz: Rising rates mean golden window to fix infrastructure is closing
* Lawrence McDonald: Is Warren/McCain's Glass-Steagall revival a publicity stunt?