Pre-Marketing: Verizon preps massive bond saleSeptember 11, 2013: 7:07 AM ET
* Big deal: Verizon preps $49 billion bond sale
* Matt Levine: Morgan Stanley is doing it... right?
* Pipeline battle: Hedgeye analyst vs. Kinder Morgan
* Priceonomics: The science of snobbery
* Demogaphy: The West's coming baby boom?
* No comptroller for you: Eliot Spitzer loses comeback bid
* Hunter Walk: Has mobile killed the 'fast follower' strategy?
* Howard Marks: Most hedge funds have to cut fees
* Still around: Ex-Goldman banker Greg Smith meets with SEC
* Robert McMillan: How eBay could save Bitcoin from the Feds
* Billion dollar brewer: Rich milestone for founder of Samuel Adams
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers