Pre-Marketing: Quiet campaign for Fed chairSeptember 13, 2013: 7:13 AM ET
* Paul Vigna: The party is quieting down
* Brewing: Private equity buys The Coffee Bean
* Stuart Stevens: The quiet campaign for Fed chair
* Old concept vids were right: Why didn't Microsoft follow through?
* Top cat: Hello Kitty's secret billionaire
* Hugo Barra: Why I really left Google
* Ben Popper: Samsung tries to buy software skills
* Check-out: Hilton exec got $14 million in severance
* Millennial shame: Bringing mom to your job interview
* Barton & Burley: Silicon Valley's most respected exec is...
* Physicality: Comscore CEO attacks lawyer during deposition
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Hunter Walk: What to tell VCs when you're missing the data they want
* From the mouths of elders: Perkins and Valentine on what makes a great VC