Pre-Marketing: Chrysler preps IPOSeptember 16, 2013: 7:06 AM ET
* Summers out: Who's next?
* Last resort: Chrysler preps IPO
* Hunter Walk: When Google went public
* Nathan Schneider: Occupy Wall Street's sense of failure
* From killers to savers: Life-saving drones for remote regions
* Transparent: Chinese authorities detain former VC
* House GOP to SEC: Please stop examining private equity
* Alyson Shontell: Klout's quiet year of growth & struggle
* Bill Black: The SEC enforcement team's propaganda campaign
* Robert Cyran: Dell deal was a display of disfunction
* Peiter Zatko: How the U.S. gov't inadvertently created Wikileaks
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our free daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Studying the enemy: Netflix uses pirate sites to make purchasing decisions
* Tweet of the Day: @jbarro Lefties talk about Summers as the "Wall Street" candidate but financial markets clearly prefer Yellen over Summers.